At TransScot Removals we offer a professional and reliable full or part packing service tailored to your needs. All our packers are trained to pack both standard and unusual, bulky, fragile and valuable items. Our team will safely pack everything in your home ready for transportation.
Our packing services are convenient designed to save you time and effort.
Full packing service
Full packing service means you don’t have to lift a finger. Everything will be packed and transported for you. Our team of packers will visit your home a day before the move to pack, bringing all packing materials they need, with them.
We use professional packing materials, so you can be sure that we will look after everything, from your crystal made glasses and chinaware to a vintage wardrobes and ceramic statues.
Part packing service
If you prefer to pack some of your own possessions yourselves, and let our packing team to pack the remainder, then that is also an option. We can supply the packing materials in advance. Once we have an idea of what you would like us to pack, then we can tailor our service and quote accordingly.
If you would prefer to pack all your own belongings, we can supply all the packing materials you need in advance, so you have plenty of time to pack your personal belongings.
We use our own packing cartons made from 100% recycled materials.
Our professional packers
Your belongings will be packed by a professional team of packers, and depending on the packing service, size of property and volume to be packed, we will provide the appropriate number of team members. Our staff undergo regular training to provide a reliable and trustworthy service, and they have the necessary skills to safely pack your items ready for your move.
How we Pack
- Clothing – will be packed in our own labelled carton boxes to protect your clothes during transport and for jackets and coats we have special wardrobe boxes to keep them hanging straight during transport.
- Sofas, sofa beds and armchairs – will be packed with special blankets to keep them clean and safe during the move.
- Mattresses – will be packed in protective bags fitting the size of the mattress.
- Televisions – we use bubble wrap, soft removal blankets and stretch foil or their original packaging for optimum protection if available.
- Mirrors – will be packed in bubble wrap or blankets
- Paintings – will be packed in protective painting paper and wrapped in bubble wrap and stretch foil.
If you’d like to discuss your removals packing needs or get a quote, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team today.